Friday, November 19, 2010

Sitting Through a Moodle Workshop

I love Moodle!!  Our community college is changing from Blackboard to Moodle, and of course as with any change there are a bunch of things we have to work out, but I can see how Moodle will be so much more user friendly.

DI von Briesen is conducting a workshop for us clueless instructors (clueless as to Moodle) and he is excellent!! 

I really want to move more of my courses to online, but I have noticed that the students learn more in group projects and lecture.  I'm thinking to bring that to the virtual world, use groups, forums, and youtubes of my lectures.

I wonder if anyone else has experience with this?  Of course building an online course is only 10 years worth of work smushed into a week, right?  Hey, why not, after all I am OVERZEALOUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment